SGD70000 - 80000 / annum
A leading Environmental solution provider is looking for a process analyst to manage a diversified portfolio of applications related to the Sales & Marketing.The Role
- Maintain and document key information related to the application/functionalities and the processes in place to manage them
- Create/generate/maintain complex training document and provide training where required.
- Provide solution expertise in analysis, implementation, training and change management for application enhancement.
- Build and improve user knowledge base
- Support super user network including the provision of application related advice and training, service request analysis and implementation, issue escalation to service managers
Click here to submit your resume and apply
- 5 years of experience in business process related work (improvement, modelling, mapping)
- Strong ERP system understanding and familiar with RPA.
- Combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
- Business process background and organization change management experience - focus on the accounting and cost controlling
- Structured and organized, combined with good level of coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, defining targets and prioritizing tasks in a demanding environment
- Analytical, team-player, proactive and highly committed
- Willing to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Knowledge of risk controls
- Functional knowledge of any ERP system
If you have submitted your resume before, fill in your email address to apply.