Operations & Admin Manager
7500A Beach Road, #08-308 The Plaza Singapore 119591
Click here to submit your resume and apply
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma/ Degree
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to converse in Mandarin
If you have submitted your resume before, fill in your email address to apply.